Pages

Translate

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tooth Fairy Pillow Crochet

I was looking for a nice tooth crochet pillow for my son that is about to loose one, but i couldnt find any that I like, so I went ahead and designed my own and here it is what i came up with.


I have written the crochet pattern for just the tooth. The eyes and cheeks are made out of felt. I hope you enjoy making this tooth as much as I did. I would like to see the pictures of what you make, you can post them on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paper-Needles-n-Sweets

Please remember that this is my first time written a pattern if you find any mistakes or problems making it feel free to contact me, I'll be glad to help you. You can use this pattern for your personal use, craft and other sales, but  please do not share a copy of my work, instead share my website where they can find the pattern for free. Thanks

Here is the link where you can find the free pattern

http://www.scribd.com/doc/123469539/Tooth-fairy-crochet-pillo



0 comments:

Post a Comment